Lets cut to the chase! Does the Survival Emergency Medical First Aid kit really stack up when it comes to its contents and their quality?
Let’s quickly undo the zip ! and check to see whats hiding in this very compact first aid ktit.
* In our opinion the first aid bag is the best you will find on the market – Logically designed and made of heavy duty water resistant fabric. As a bonus it even has a reflective strip around the whole bag for safety at night time, to help locate when needed.
* Value for money – 128 items included in the KIT which equates to over $250 of medical supplies
* The KIT will last you a lifetime – not just because of the extensive list of first aid items but mainly die to the quality of the first aid supplies themselves.
Of course everything thing needs a little love, but we’d be very surprised if you neglected this kit and checked up on it now and then for your own peace of mind.
* All in 1 KIT that is suitable for the Hiker, Camper, Home, Car, Truck, Boat, 4WD, Plant machinery operators, Construction Sites, Workplace & Work Offices. OK so it’s not a s thin as an i-pad ! But it’s extremely similar with it’s height and width .. so this gives you an idea of how easy the kit is to be totally portable, or tucked away in a sensible place.
* Compliant with NSW OHS Regulations for construction sites up to 25 people and offices up to 100 people (note this depends on the types of hazards at the work place – see section at the end of auction)
* Clearly labeled individual sections -The KIT can be easily restocked.
Have you ever noticed how most normal first aid kits need replacing once in use, as the items are not returned to the correct place or go missing.
Think of the typical first aid box with no labeling and how difficult it is to locate and replace items.
This will never happen with the Survival First Aid Kit as after use items are simply placed back in the correct labeled spot meaning that you will be prepared in an emergency.
* This will ultimately save you many $$$$ in the long run.
* Durable kit – means you don’t need to worry about it breaking (as so many first aid boxes tend to do) The sturdy fabric will last many years.
* 30 day money back guarantee
* Australian Owned & Designed
* Contents exceed Workcover ‘B’ (NSW, QLD & VIC) and AS 2675B for Australia.
* Weight of KIT: 1.372 kg
* Dimensions of KIT: 26cm * 18cm * 10cm
* Check your private health fund as some let you claim a rebate for purchase of a KIT.
We are confident this will be the best emergency medical first aid kit that you will ever purchase!